24 June 2011

Things I’ll Miss: Free School

It’s when I’m at Free School that I realize how much I’m going to miss this country and its beautiful, sweet people.  This past Wednesday, instead of teaching a lesson, I brought in paper with rectangles drawn on it and had each student write their name in both languages inside, and outside they were to decorate however they wanted.  Then I took a picture of each student holding their paper.  I’ve been talking about Free School all semester, so you already know how much I love them and the things I love about them.  These pictures, though, will help explain why I love them so much.  I’m gonna pick a few of my favs and upload them.  Enjoy.  These range from class 3 to 7.

DSCN3065 DSCN3081 Class 3ADSCN3106 DSCN3110 Class 3BDSCN3129 DSCN3120 Class 3BDSCN3143 DSCN3147 Class 4ADSCN3184 DSCN3169 Class 4BDSCN3204 DSCN3191 Class 5DSCN3192 DSCN3196 Class 5DSCN3253 DSCN3248 Class 7DSCN3252 DSCN3251 Class 7

And of course, my class 6.  They are my favorites, and they know it.  I think it’s just that as they get older, I can connect with them more, but I barely got to see class 7.  Plus, class 6 gives me presents.  We did more talking and having fun than teaching.

DSCN3238 DSCN3242 DSCN3231 DSCN3228 DSCN3226 DSCN3236 DSCN3235 DSCN3243

So there they are.  There’s plenty more in each class, but I figured 26 pictures in one post was overkill enough.  Hope your internet is faster than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment